Haunted Wood wondering eyes of the ones that were left behind
266 Posts
Ooc — Van
Serem probably couldn't help this. Still, Clarence offered the boy a smile, red eyes tired and posture sagging and defeated. He wasn't even sure how much of this he'd remember by morning, if he was being honest with himself. If he were lucky, he'd probably remember this boy, maybe his name. 

A dark brow arched when the other male's tone grew harsher, but he made no comment. "I understand the rough nights," he offered supportively, looking the boy over before turning his attention back up to the sky. It was mostly clear, and the stars were pretty. Faraway, distant. "At least it's a nice night to be awake. With company that doesn't want to kill you." His head throbbed and he winced, flattening his ears momentarily before regaining his own composure. "I'm... not sure." Days tended to blend together when you weren't sure who you were anymore. "Not long. I came here with a wolf I met." A friend? Maybe. Santiago was his name. With his unstable mental state, it was probably best for Clarence to stay with this pack regardless of if he was friends with the man or not. 

"If you don't want to talk to me, you don't have to," he offered with a gentle smile, looking back at the other boy. That white streak down his muzzle was charming in the moonlight. "But if you want, you can stay up with me. I don't want you to feel obligated to or anything."
Messages In This Thread
RE: wondering eyes of the ones that were left behind - by RIP Clarence - April 05, 2020, 06:12 PM