Moonspear oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Jarilo knew times could change in an instant, and as such, it was wise to cherish any semblance of peace they could have while they had it, even if it did not feel whole. Nothing new had gone wrong and instead, they could take the time to regroup themselves, hopefully heal--but would it be enough? When his sister posed the question back to him, he first answered with a deep breath, and accompanying sigh.

Where to begin? Everything was so very much, and he was decidedly torn when he had very good things to consider among himself and Kukutux, but when he drew his sights outward, everything was not nearly so rosy. His brothers both left a painful mark, each different, and he knew Hydra carried the weight of this more than any of them; truthfully, he wondered how she was feeling about all of this as well. He would segue into that eventually, surely. For now, he must compose his thoughts. It's.. I'm not entirely sure. There's good and bad in things lately, he supposed, having plenty to be thankful for. While others treated her as the villain, Hydra ranked among them for him, and he hoped that she did not expect the same unraveling from him as the other brothers of their blood.

I've thought about it, our brothers first of all. I don't know exactly why it had to come to that with Arcturus, or why Wraen was involved enough to come here with him.. something about that doesn't sit well with me. An imploring look to his sister looked for her ideas on it; he had yet to fully pin down why yet, but he had thought highly of his dark brother and been amicable enough with Wraen but that felt.. too far now. For Arcturus to crumble like that so quickly, seemingly over Hydra's interference in the challenge between littermates, or whatever else had crawled beneath his skin and festered--but of course, this was all without Jarilo knowing his brother's perspective exactly. He could only suppose, and go off what he had seen for himself. And Revui, even.. in a different way. On top of what happened, that approach to.. whatever he wanted here, I didn't like the note he left on with Kukutux either, he said, nose tilting downward when he felt the urge to clench his teeth.

How are you feeling about all of this? he returned with, not letting ire sink in entirely then and there. He would rather keep the momentum forward, and hear her side of it, candidly--if she wished, he'd certainly listen.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Jarilo - April 06, 2020, 08:24 PM
RE: oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Hydra - April 09, 2020, 08:32 AM
RE: oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Jarilo - April 09, 2020, 05:51 PM
RE: oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Hydra - April 28, 2020, 12:50 PM
RE: oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Jarilo - April 30, 2020, 12:34 AM
RE: oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Hydra - June 04, 2020, 12:07 PM