Moonspear oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Between them, she only gave his theories about Wraen's vantage point here more solid legs to stand upon. He knew of her involvement vaguely enough when it came to those too weak to run with them on the mountain, that she had turn-tailed when the opportunity came but he had been too young then to have a full understanding of the motives and all else. A mention of Galaxy, and a grudge out of nowhere and that was only more to steel him with. Now he really wondered why she seemed so adverse to a mention of a pack of mercenary types; did she have something to lose? A weakness to hide? Wraen always seemed friendly enough to me. An acquaintance, at least. Still, I do not trust it. I have no idea what she has against us, or what she thinks she has to gain in helping turn him against you.. if she played a role like I can't help but highly suspect, he spoke on quietly, then went on to absorb whatever he could about his brothers and the complicated scene they had woven. Jarilo couldn't fault Hydra for intervening, but then again, it wasn't his fight and never had been. She mentioned their parents, and he couldn't ignore the chill. I never would have guessed he was that unhappy either. Besides the Revui situation, but even then.. he should have known he would have our support, he sighed. But I guess he didn't want it.

Then, as for his sterling beast of a brother--the last-born to their line, and what a crash and burn he was proving to be after Hydra continued to shed more light on her side of the ordeals. Jarilo would gladly let her have this much to further solidify that he was not welcome here--that he had long lost the right if this was going to be how he treated them. He tried to get her to leave with him--to run off to I don't know where, and then that her pups would never be anything here, he replied, per his pale wife's telling, anyway. Jarilo sensed greed in the motions, and perhaps jealously in the statements.. but he was not too sure of exactly the whole cause here. It certainly hardened an edge towards his brother that he had not been expecting to need.

Anyway, though, he eased up with a nod to answer first. Yeah, I can go check. Maybe he will have had a chance to clear his head some by then, and maybe I can be a.. halfway neutral sort of party. I'll see.. Jarilo said, and as for what else she wanted to ask, he just nodded again at first and gave her the attentive pause from him to begin. He had a lot else on his mind too, but these were already heavy subjects that he had wanted to go through with her freshly airing out; he needed a moment, and a good upswing to come, but listening to whatever else she had in store would be a start.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Jarilo - April 06, 2020, 08:24 PM
RE: oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Hydra - April 09, 2020, 08:32 AM
RE: oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Jarilo - April 09, 2020, 05:51 PM
RE: oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Hydra - April 28, 2020, 12:50 PM
RE: oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Jarilo - April 30, 2020, 12:34 AM
RE: oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Jarilo - May 12, 2020, 12:03 AM
RE: oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Hydra - June 04, 2020, 12:07 PM