Moonspear oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
Hydra soon connected the dots for him, spelling it out that it did indeed concern him greatly--and not so unlike a notion he wanted to feel out with her considering the absence that Arcturus left both in their ranks and family. They certainly did not seem against the idea any, so he would roll with that good grace, tail swaying softly. Ah, yeah, I do think that I could, he nodded, the belief growing behind the words now that he understood they had discussed this subject independent of him needing to bring it to them, too. There was some satisfaction to be found there, and less worry for him--they probably believed in him more than he did himself anyway. I think it would be an almost natural.. sort of thing right now, and not too unlike what I'd do anyway, all things considered lately, he said, glancing from alpha to alpha with a small grin, because he trusted they would right him if he was veering too far off course with this but that was how he felt.

He couldn't foresee entirely what sort of duty the upcoming pups were going to need from him exactly, and though he had taken his time to get there, he had probably already grown into a role about adjacent to what they needed from a second by being around, willing, and long-lasting, anyway. Jarilo liked confiding in Hydra about things as he just had, and time spent with Dirge never left him ailing so certainly, he had no qualms. Both of his younger brothers had managed to uphold the role anyway, so perhaps it was high time for his turn which hopefully wouldn't need to crash and burn at the end of his tenure too. I want to be something steadfast for this mountain, and for you both.. especially now, he added, strife and new lives to consider, some of which were very much his to be responsible for--and some satisfaction in this could be that it secured them and Kukutux further, not that there was any doubt in him, but from beyond as well.
Messages In This Thread
oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Jarilo - April 06, 2020, 08:24 PM
RE: oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Hydra - April 09, 2020, 08:32 AM
RE: oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Jarilo - April 09, 2020, 05:51 PM
RE: oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Hydra - April 28, 2020, 12:50 PM
RE: oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Jarilo - April 30, 2020, 12:34 AM
RE: oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Jarilo - May 25, 2020, 01:51 AM
RE: oceans & full moons, deep midnight blue - by Hydra - June 04, 2020, 12:07 PM