Stone Circle i knew it was you when you sang me that song you wrote about her
185 Posts
Ooc —
Clay had heard the soft chattering of a newcomer around the area. Light whispers about a girl white as snow and flecked. One who was silent and kept to herself for the most part. He would hear it on the wind, from wolves around Easthollow, and occasionally a bird or two.

Clay didn't know when he began to understand the flying talkers. They were dull, and didn't make for much communication, but they knew their way around drama and news and it was quite entertaining on a silent day. It was often he heard them chattering above about trees, sqwaking to each other in muddled words and broken language that Clay had to blink and decipher in his mind.

He tended not to stick his nose in other business, at least wolves's business that is. He didn't have to worry about birds fighting him. But at the same time, Easthollow's newcomer wasn't his problem—and as far as he was concerned, he had his own to deal with. He hadn't been keen on making friends or talking to anyone besides his family. It was still odd to be back here.

Which is why when he stepped foot out of the tree line and came into close proximity with the girl, as well as his brother, he blinked, and the only word that tumbled out of his mouth was a "Y-YOU!" aimed at the girl.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i knew it was you when you sang me that song you wrote about her - by Clay - April 09, 2020, 04:50 PM