Whitefish River This is your heart, it's alive, it's pumping blood
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
It does feel better, Speedy agreed. The summer will be nice and warm too. She wasn't sure yet if they kids would take after her and love the warm weather, but it wasn't like the summers here got anywhere near as warm as the ones back home. So they would probably enjoy it regardless. 

She offered Syrma a playful glare that quickly melted into a warm smile. I love you, so I always want to know what you're doing, she explained. That was the gist of it anyway, aside from figuring out what all she was interested in. And when Syrma mentioned exploring, Speedy's eyebrows lifted a little. Exploring, huh? she said first. You know, Emrik likes to explore too, I'm sure he would love to take you scouting if you asked, she suggested. She trusted Emrik more than anyone to keep her children safe outside the borders of Kaistleoki. And hunting takes practice, she pointed out. I am always happy to teach you some things whenever you want. She would have a similar teaching session to the one she had recently with Spica, but only if Syrma wanted one.
Messages In This Thread
RE: This is your heart, it's alive, it's pumping blood - by Speedy - May 01, 2020, 04:30 PM