Northstar Vale State of My Head
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Collision wanted Reiko to know that he was reliable and that he meant every single word that he said. He would stand between any harm that should try to befall herself or her youth in and outside of the womb. It gave him a purpose. There was no need to reason about why. Sometimes an outside perspective was best and perhaps that was all that she needed. 

"I don't know a lot about this," he confesses. He wouldn't pretend that he did. When it game to mediating or fighting tactics he could have talked all day, but when it game to the subject of creating life...beyon the fundamentals--he was mostly clueless, "Perhaps it's more stress than it is your appetite. If you feel safe then maybe you'll be able to comfortably relax to a meal," 

It was strange for him to be giving her advice when he knew little about her situation and how he had gotten there, but the boy felt it just general enough that it would be innocent. Besides one thing Collision did know: Her body was not her own and she had to eat if they had any chance of survival. 

She hadn't been sleeping? If she continued on that path her leadership could begin to lack. A stressed, exhausted leader was not bound to be a good one. He had not yet set up an official place for him to rest his head and so he offered her a simple resolve, "I can set my den up a respectable dsitance from your own, but still relatively close. That way perhaps you can sleep knowing you're being protected," If that was the issue at all.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
State of My Head - by Collision - April 14, 2020, 03:24 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Reiko - April 21, 2020, 04:11 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Collision - April 26, 2020, 07:46 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Reiko - April 27, 2020, 11:50 AM
RE: State of My Head - by Collision - April 28, 2020, 07:15 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Reiko - April 29, 2020, 09:58 PM
RE: State of My Head - by Collision - May 03, 2020, 11:43 AM
RE: State of My Head - by Reiko - May 03, 2020, 01:04 PM