Stone Circle My reign has not ended but help would be nice
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg
The statement came as a surprise to the northern man. Mostly because he couldn’t fathom being deserving of the trust that Valette bestowed upon him. Her trust in Nanook, of course. But him? It wasn’t that he was disloyal, in fact it was quite the opposite. It did warm his heart to feel a sense of belonging once again. To know that he had indeed found a new family in all those that belonged to Easthollow. But the prospect still filled him with dread, and anxiety filled his heart. His last attempt at leadership hadn’t ended well.

Nanook spoke first, understanding and conviction in her tone. As she glanced at him, he glanced back at her. Wrestling with the proposition in his heart and in his mind. She, as always, was his rock. She steadied him. This was a chance to try again, and contribute his well earned skill more fully. Returned his gaze to that of the Matriarch, Siarut gave a small dip of his head. “I am greatly moved by your trust in me Valette. I am at your disposal, in any capacity. I too would be honoured to serve you and your family.” With that, his decision was made.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
RE: My reign has not ended but help would be nice - by Siarut - May 03, 2020, 01:01 PM