Seaside Moors the paint could peel, the glass could shatter
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
She confirmed what he suspected, to which he nodded slowly. They needed constant care—so both Erzulie and Rosalyn would be there to provide them with it. “When will you two be able to leave them?” he asked. “How long does it take them to be able to move around?” These were things Aningan did not know, having not been around puppies before. He could not remember that far back for himself, unable to pinpoint exactly when it was that he started doing things such as walking and talking. Ah, talking! “How long does it take them to talk?” came another question. Maybe he could tell them stories—about Rusalka and the sea.

“I can bring food,” he said, eager to help. “And I’ll make sure they’re always safe! I want us all to be safe.” Bringing food and keeping the puppies safe—it sounded simple enough! At least until they were older and curiosity grew.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the paint could peel, the glass could shatter - by Aningan - May 17, 2020, 11:58 PM