Nova Peak When you skip steps on the way up
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Her reaction wasn't exactly as enthusiastic as Kiwi had hoped, but she wasn't saying no.  This wasn't something that she'd thought about in depth, but she really couldn't know yet.  It'll depend on the pack, she said, thinking back on the one she'd seen.  This one had a girl who looked like she might be one of the leaders, but she couldn't even talk.  How hard could it be to convince her followers I'd be a better choice than that?  Knock her down a peg too, Kiwi thought, thinking of how that interaction had ended with no small amount of spite.

All I have to do is get them on my side.  Whatever that takes.  She wasn't interested in seizing a pack by force.  She would show them why she deserved it... even if that meant turning them against those who didn't.  It didn't need to be honest, but it needed to be clear.

Unless you had an idea? She asked, opening the floor.  Kiwi wasn't interested in no... her mind was made up that this was the thing to do.  But suggestions, now that she could handle.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Messages In This Thread
When you skip steps on the way up - by Kiwi RIP - April 26, 2020, 08:28 PM
RE: When you skip steps on the way up - by Yami - April 28, 2020, 03:22 PM
RE: When you skip steps on the way up - by Kiwi RIP - May 10, 2020, 12:19 AM
RE: When you skip steps on the way up - by Yami - May 17, 2020, 04:10 PM
RE: When you skip steps on the way up - by Kiwi RIP - May 23, 2020, 05:41 PM
RE: When you skip steps on the way up - by Yami - June 02, 2020, 07:01 PM
RE: When you skip steps on the way up - by Kiwi RIP - June 07, 2020, 05:06 PM