Moonspear tell me who to call
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
It was a scrutinizing gaze that he cast over them, paying close attention to those finer details that had served him so well. To know what made them tick, what defined them as individuals. Perhaps to presume that they were truly friends may have been a step too much with the way the second one spoke up at the heels of the first, and Dirge let his gaze linger on him a moment longer.

It was a curious thing, but perhaps not too suspicious.

How it went from there would only determine that.

Dirge drew his gaze to the first speaker once more—was it irony for him to supply such a caveat about warring within oneself? A lick of amusement puffed in him, a quiet betrayal to neutrality; had he been a more paranoid sort he may have thought he had encountered Arcturus, or even Revui, somewhere out in the wilderness.

“Somewhere more deserving of loyalty than your friend here? I’ve had my share of travels with others; it’s generally bad form to imply abandoning them in new company unless there’s something off about them. So what exactly is your story, then? Start with your name,” he suggested lightly, perhaps almost too conversationally to go with the pointed edge that implied more—don’t waste my time.
Messages In This Thread
tell me who to call - by Helios - April 30, 2020, 02:41 AM
RE: tell me who to call - by Salazar - April 30, 2020, 03:16 AM
RE: tell me who to call - by Lyra - April 30, 2020, 07:06 AM
RE: tell me who to call - by Dirge - April 30, 2020, 10:03 AM
RE: tell me who to call - by Helios - April 30, 2020, 07:29 PM
RE: tell me who to call - by Salazar - May 13, 2020, 09:38 PM
RE: tell me who to call - by Dirge - May 14, 2020, 10:04 PM
RE: tell me who to call - by Helios - May 15, 2020, 09:51 PM
RE: tell me who to call - by Helios - May 15, 2020, 10:36 PM
RE: tell me who to call - by Dirge - May 15, 2020, 10:22 PM
RE: tell me who to call - by Dirge - May 16, 2020, 12:14 AM