Moonspear we are all in this together,
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
Her teeth flashed at him, nearly grazing what would have assuredly been a very delicate patch of his face; his pull away had been timely for all the words out of his mouth and her tossed rejoinders to them. It was all in jest and how she did certainly jest and joust him in more than just words—she had captured the certain coveting of his gaze and ran with it just as much as she did tease him and run away.

This too, a mockery; he couldn’t help but act a little offended that she would scuttle away and her laugh only served to shuttle his own offense off to somewhere else as he sprang into action. Gently, of course, not with the pomp and circumstance that may have normally spurred him to take after her. He’d let her have her little advantage, that little bit of clout to think that she was actually making headway and holding leverage over him when he knew better.

He would antagonize her from afar, nevertheless.

Catch you?” Disbelief would chase her in his tone. “I‌ think if I were to do such a thing one of your sisters would catch me by the tail. I’d rather let you tire so it doesn’t seem like a grand affair. I can admire the view from afar, I assure you,” and he did. The woodland consumed them, his steps picked up a touch before she completely disappeared from his view again.

After all, she would probably hide as it were.

He didn’t want this to actually turn into a game game.

“Why is it that I always have to catch you, anyway?” he called after her. “I don’t think I remember the last time you tried to catch me for fun. You seem to not have any trouble finding me when I decide to nap, of course—which I might add that I think you passed that onto our children.” ‌His gaze had deviated from her for just a moment, and he realized that she had in fact, disappeared from his view.

Said gaze concluded to narrowing.

Damn her anyway, she had chosen this stretch of wood for a reason.
Messages In This Thread
we are all in this together, - by Hydra - April 30, 2020, 01:07 PM
RE: we are all in this together, - by Dirge - May 06, 2020, 01:43 AM
RE: we are all in this together, - by Hydra - May 07, 2020, 11:31 PM
RE: we are all in this together, - by Dirge - May 11, 2020, 11:45 PM
RE: we are all in this together, - by Hydra - May 13, 2020, 09:12 PM
RE: we are all in this together, - by Dirge - May 14, 2020, 11:58 PM
RE: we are all in this together, - by Hydra - June 05, 2020, 02:32 PM