Wheeling Gull Isle but even gunmetal can warp
i survived
the laws of gravity
180 Posts
Ooc — delaney
All Welcome 
if no one takes this in a week's time, i'll just make it read only. ^-^

atausiq returns in the mid-afternoon from his brief trip to easthollow; burning off the worst of the flames of ire that had licked at his belly and scorched his heart on the trip back to the coast. he wasn't sure why he thought it could go anyway other than it had ...but he supposed he hadn't been aware just how deep resentment could run in his family. how deeply they felt he didn't deserve his happiness just because he hadn't found it with them. his stomach twists with another swell of ire; restrained as he trudges along the beach of the isle. who cared who donated their seed to his budding family?

who cares, who cares, who cares ...

he is their father. not some faceless, nameless donor whom probably didn't know, and even if he did wouldn't care ( an unfair assumption but how he feels nonetheless ).

his mood is sour; if it were possible a dark cloud would hang over the young emperor's head storming down upon him. he knows he have to shake it off before returning to the birthing den. he doesn't want the seadragons to pick up on the turmoil surging like the angry sea within him. and... he didn't want to worry hua. he inhales and pauses in his steps, peering out at the mainland with steel in his heart and turns his back on it as he heads inland of the isle.
━─┄ these jaws of brevity
i will not let them sink
their teeth into my soul

574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
It had only taken a few days being a part of Yuèlóng for her to come to like the sound of waves around them and the scent of the sea. It was different than forests and mountains but she thought with enough time she'd consider this her real new home. As the sun rose closer to it's highest point and beamed down upon the sand Minori made her way along the borders doing her daily sweep and spotting the form of a dark furred wolf ahead of her coming from the land bridge. Ears perked and eyes wary she crept closer, trying to keep hidden until she was close enough that she got his scent and confirmed that he belonged here. Seafoam eyes studied the stormy expression he wore as he began to head inland and she moved after him, paws treading earth quickly to catch up before she gave a soft whuff announcing she was coming up on him. "Afternoon" she greeted him with a nod of her head tail giving a friendly sway at her ankles. Next to him she felt smaller than she had since she was a yearling. The guy had some strong genetics in him that's for sure. "My name is Minori, I'm new to Yuèlóng" she introduced herself trying to get past the first bits of conversation that she always found so awkward. Small talk was never her kind of thing, she'd been raised in all business training her own army. 

Hope it's okay I tossed her in here. I'm losing grip on her personality, so sorry for the crapp post.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english