Northstar Vale I Know, I'm No Superman
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana
It was weird the sensation that trickled along his back at the man's words. I'm just acting as a Guard to the Empress....just acting as a Guard... That's where he had been not so long ago, simply a guard, a friend, a confidant. Now look at him. She couldn't even look at him. Couldn't accept his help, and he in turn had been negligent of his own protection duties.

"Ah I see." Yuudai nodded along, he seemed competent enough. "I am Yuudai. It's a pleasure to meet you." He dipped his head in proper greeting, but was lost in thought. What was he to Reiko now? Did she even still want him here? Would she run him off? Would Takeshi? Honestly he wouldn't put it past the man. But what would that mean for Hiromi? What about his children? And then he realized something that he had never thought of before... were the children Reiko carried Takeshi's? The very idea had always sounded so preposterous, surely the chance were far higher that she carried Takeshi's pups. But there was a possibility, a slim one, that they could be his. There might never be a way to know. I'm just acting as a Guard to the Empress....just acting as a Guard... Collision's words came back. If only he too could be a simple guard again.

"How long have you been protecting the Empress?" Despite the crisis that was happening in his thoughts, Yuudai could feel a certain jealousy settle in his stomach. An emotion the samurai wasn't used to. But he forced the feeling aside, there was no indication of Collision's intentions, and therefore no reason for Yuu to act anything other than kind to his packmate.
Messages In This Thread
I Know, I'm No Superman - by Collision - May 05, 2020, 09:33 PM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Yuudai - May 06, 2020, 10:26 PM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Collision - May 07, 2020, 11:07 AM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Yuudai - May 21, 2020, 01:49 AM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Collision - May 21, 2020, 02:04 AM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Yuudai - May 22, 2020, 05:21 PM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Collision - May 24, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Yuudai - May 24, 2020, 11:44 PM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Collision - May 26, 2020, 10:53 PM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Yuudai - May 26, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: I Know, I'm No Superman - by Collision - June 10, 2020, 08:14 AM