Sun Mote Copse slow dancer, no answer
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
His dark brother answered that no, it was not that despite the sensation it left him with. For all the cold that suggested otherwise, then. Jarilo picked up a small tilt of his head, that trickle of confusion finding a route too. I'm not saying I expected you to talk about it, since you're right, it's all said and done but now just seems.. so.. he struggled to articulate this piece, for if he should tiptoe or just blunt cut the matter and he settled on something in-between. Forced. Like maybe I'm bothering you, or something like it, I don't know, he added on with a shift to his shoulders, and maybe that was just the easiest way to put it, generally. He didn't want to be a reminder of something he wished to avoid entirely.

If here was where it needed to be, then so be it. However he hung momentarily on the matter of control, wondering if that was where the aversion to Hydra he suspected came about--had he viewed himself solely as under her nail? Jarilo supposed he did not relate there, for while his older sister guided him, he had never sought to test the boundaries and change it--he carved out a comfortable space for himself on the mountain he loved and knew well with wolves he appreciated, not that his ambitions had ever been particularly lofty for a homebody. His parents had greater ones for him than he had known to possess himself, and it seemed Hydra believed in him to help him come to this conclusion himself.. gradually.

But evidently this had soured his brother enough to burn this bridge, and for his preference to rest with his copse of trees across the way. Jarilo still suspected Wraen, and did not trust the light she might paint the Moonspearians in--how wrong it just may be. But Arcturus has made his choice. I guess I didn't realize you were so unhappy before, or feeling controlled enough to end it there, he felt his ears splay a notch with that. The Revui situation had been one thing, but that was not the whole picture yet as he said: said and done, so that wasn't something to discuss. So maybe I don't understand in full what made it all be, but.. I don't want to be the end all, either. If possible, but if any mention of life on the mountain sent ice through his brother's veins then.. he didn't want that either to help keep the wounds raw. He supposed there might be a balance to strike here, in some way, if he could figure it out. But I have to ask--is the blood that bad still? Is any mention of my home, or Hydra especially.. nothing you want to deal with? he asked, because for him to understand, he did need to talk about this much.

If so, then noted, and that would be that.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
slow dancer, no answer - by Jarilo - May 06, 2020, 02:53 PM
RE: slow dancer, no answer - by Arcturus - May 07, 2020, 10:57 AM
RE: slow dancer, no answer - by Jarilo - May 11, 2020, 11:33 PM
RE: slow dancer, no answer - by Arcturus - May 12, 2020, 10:35 AM
RE: slow dancer, no answer - by Jarilo - May 17, 2020, 10:57 PM
RE: slow dancer, no answer - by Arcturus - May 19, 2020, 10:19 AM
RE: slow dancer, no answer - by Jarilo - May 25, 2020, 01:54 AM
RE: slow dancer, no answer - by Arcturus - May 27, 2020, 11:20 AM
RE: slow dancer, no answer - by Jarilo - June 12, 2020, 11:44 PM
RE: slow dancer, no answer - by Arcturus - June 14, 2020, 05:15 PM