Whitefish River Everyone Loves A Slinky
98 Posts
Ooc — Noki
All Welcome 
4C°, currently it is moderate rain and set during the day. Located in Kaistleoki, riverside ring

Even she had to admit things were quiet here, peaceful, especially when she thought back to her time back home in the misty woods. Things were colourful, bright, and the people were kind - but something still didn't sit well with the young Conquest. Although that man who had found her was often around (I assume so @Emrik? if not i can edit this!), Conquest preferred to spend most of her time exploring instead of snuggling up to him. 

And today, during her explorations, the little ball of fire found the sandy ring that looked quite strange... never had she seen such a clear area like this, it look built, taken care of, it was unnerving and yet inviting as she stepped in. Sniffing around and cautiously looking at every inch and within the surrounding woods while doing so. What was this used for?
[Image: zaR4vWK.gif]
The desire to conquer is itself a sort of subjection.
New Threads: closed
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Since speaking with Moonshadow and being with Star, Howl had returned to Kaistleoki with a level of confusion as well as peace of mind. He still wasn't sure where he stood with Moonshadow and hadn't spoken with her since their last conversation. That was still a point of uncertainty. He had seen her in passing and thought her figure might be changing, but he couldn't be sure (Let me know if he shouldn't @Moonshadow). It was certainly something the two or maybe three would need to talk about, but he still felt as though it wasn't time.

But he was sure that what had happened with Star was right, and longed for the time when he would see her again. Since returning he had kept up with his duties diligently to keep his mind under control. But today he saw something different, or rather someone. A small flame stood at the edge of the sandy arena. Howl still didn't think himself good with kids, but seeing as how his future would likely include some he was willing to approach. Plus who the heck is this

He slowly walked up to the ring and let out a soft chuff towards the small one. "Hello miss" he said sweetly with his head slightly lowered.
Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
47 Posts
Ooc — Inna
The little red ball of flame lured Inna's eyes from the bees she was following to the pup. She hadn't interacted much with the pups, and she didn't consider herself good with children. Then again, there was another wolf with her that Inna didn't know. This would be a good time to kill two birds with one stone. Inna walked up to the pair, and smiled at the two of them. It seemed they were only just beginning to make introductions. 
"H-hi. I haven't properly met you two and thought- well, I though maybe we could do that. Meet each other, I mean."
I am a watcher. 
{0/5} {0/5}
98 Posts
Ooc — Noki
One by one, new faces came to join her in the dusty pit. The fiery little head shooting up the eye them both one by one, ears twisting to listening as they spoke and greeted in different ways... one spoke more than the other, and Connie wasn't certain which she felt more comfortable with just yet. Neither really. She barely felt comfortable with Emrik and she had known him for weeks now!

H-Haaaiii. 

[Image: tenor.gif]

Her vocals almost strained as she tasted the word on her tongue for the first time. Having so many more talkative individuals around her, for once, Conquest thought it might be the time to start communicating herself. Even if it was just one word here and there while she tried to figure out this whole pronouncing business. What... What - this? The words were awkward but they were something as she shuffled her feet on the dry ground, dust clouding around her toes.
[Image: zaR4vWK.gif]
The desire to conquer is itself a sort of subjection.
New Threads: closed
703 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Therapist
Ambassador
Away
Before the small flame had a chance to reply, a silver-colored female approached and shy greeting the two. Now with two individuals present that he hadn't met and seemingly had not met each other he wasn't completely sure how to proceed. The addition of a pup made things so different for him, even if it didn't need to be. His thoughts were dismissed and his attention turned as the flame as she said hello, in the cutest way possible. He gave her a polite smile and approached the ring of rocks before sitting down. "My name is Howl" he said to her and then looked at the other female with a light smile, hoping she would understand his focus on the child rather than her to not be rude. "Nice to meet you" he continued sharing glances with both of the females.

Her words were a bit studdered but he still found it cute. "Ahhh..." he took a moment to think about how to describe it in an understandable way. "It's for sparing... fight training" he explained kindly hoping she would be able to understand that. He wasn't sure how simple his words or explanations should be. "Do you like sparing... or wrestling?"

Howl is always open to some interesting plots.
Just PM me and we and plot and thread!
47 Posts
Ooc — Inna
Inna felt a little awkward aproaching the two in conversation, and was wondering if she should have talked to them at all. She brushed away her fears and smiled at the pup. It was obvious the little flame was only just learning to talk, and she hoped that her skills were enough to communicate properly. Inna hesitated before speaking. 

The little pup reminded Inna of herself when she was younger. Inna wanted to learn everything about everything at that age. Maybe this pup was the same? But maybe not. Inna didn't know what to say. She decided to remain quiet, for now.
I am a watcher. 
{0/5} {0/5}