The Tangle Got a secret, can you keep it
I
Banned
203 Posts
Ooc — Tori
It hurts. Ithurtsithurtsithurtsithurts. 
and still she tries to force her way through, desperate and frustrated. She will not die here. She will not die this way. He will not kill her. And neither will a rock, a plant, or anything else that she may encounter. 
And then her heart seizes and she gives a horrified whimper. She can hear him, struggling to climb the ridge, and she prays for a rock to hit him, for him to fall in the brambles, for a vine to snatch his neck up and throttle him. She lays completely still, pressing herself flat against the earth like a rabbit caught exposed, breath shallow and panicked, heart beating so hard she can feel it hammer on her ribs. 
At first he doesn't see her. And then he calls down to her, deceptively sweet, but the growl indicating his fury. He stands over her like Thanatos himself and she recoils, eyes wide with horror. 

And then she stills. There is only one way she can save her own life. He is bigger, faster, stronger than her. 
but he is not smarter. And so she lies, as smoothly as possible, keeping the terrified waver in her voice. 
"P-please...I'm sorry...I was trying to find water...I'm so thirsty and it's been two days..." She sounds as utterly pathetic as possible.
Messages In This Thread
Got a secret, can you keep it - by Aphrodite - May 14, 2020, 06:57 PM
RE: Got a secret, can you keep it - by Aphrodite - May 14, 2020, 08:09 PM
RE: Got a secret, can you keep it - by Aphrodite - May 15, 2020, 02:15 AM
RE: Got a secret, can you keep it - by Aphrodite - May 15, 2020, 02:44 AM
RE: Got a secret, can you keep it - by Aphrodite - May 15, 2020, 12:25 PM
RE: Got a secret, can you keep it - by Aphrodite - May 16, 2020, 05:14 PM
RE: Got a secret, can you keep it - by Aphrodite - May 18, 2020, 06:17 PM
RE: Got a secret, can you keep it - by Aphrodite - May 18, 2020, 08:01 PM
RE: Got a secret, can you keep it - by Aphrodite - May 19, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: Got a secret, can you keep it - by Aphrodite - May 20, 2020, 02:43 AM
RE: Got a secret, can you keep it - by Aphrodite - May 20, 2020, 02:56 PM