Moonspear aliuktuk ⚶
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
There were many things he did not know how to say, many that perhaps he did not know yet. What was sure was a growing comfort, in him, with this as he pressed back, happily close. He could be less stiff about it, more himself.. and he wondered if it meant anything to her, as he was slow to bloom, as per his nature from the very start. She was nothing short of everything he could want, or need, always.. but he wanted one day to not harbor any doubt, even if he kept it choked back, and subdued better than ever before.

Yet, his ears perked, and the rest of him slid to a nod. The great salt. He blinked over his best recollection of his own time there, of Charon, and Vela, happily together with him when they visited Stavanger Bay. All the questions he had asked, and everything new he had learned about his father and the seaside lands that had raised him, from the forests, to the waterfalls, to the beach itself--plus, the strange beasts they had hunted! It had stuck with him, a piece of good times; simpler ones, even. Yes, I'd like that, he said with a breath. My father.. once when we were younger, he took my littermate and I to his birthplace called Stavanger Bay. Maybe we could go there, to start? he brought up, unsure if she might know the place, or if there were better vistas on the coastline that she knew instead. He had a fond memory and a distant attachment of his own, at least. It's a decent walk from here but not impossible, even for littler legs... he added, though it was certainly up for further suggestion--only assuming she knew more than him, who barely visited the sea himself.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
aliuktuk ⚶ - by Kukutux - May 18, 2020, 10:10 AM
RE: aliuktuk ⚶ - by Jarilo - May 20, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: aliuktuk ⚶ - by Kukutux - May 20, 2020, 04:41 PM
RE: aliuktuk ⚶ - by Jarilo - May 24, 2020, 01:28 AM
RE: aliuktuk ⚶ - by Kukutux - May 24, 2020, 07:40 PM
RE: aliuktuk ⚶ - by Jarilo - July 07, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: aliuktuk ⚶ - by Kukutux - July 12, 2020, 01:28 AM
RE: aliuktuk ⚶ - by Jarilo - July 15, 2020, 12:04 AM
RE: aliuktuk ⚶ - by Kukutux - July 28, 2020, 12:45 AM
RE: aliuktuk ⚶ - by Jarilo - August 09, 2020, 02:57 AM