Moonspear aliuktuk ⚶
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
A bay? Well, he had only known the one, so he operated under the assumption that it was a textbook example It seemed like a place where the shoreline pulled inward some, sort of like a crescent moon of a beach around it, I would say.. he supposed, remembering when they had viewed it from the higher grounds. It had a secured feel to it, even alongside the sea for my first time, came to mind as well as he leaned against her, nearly distracted by such, and all it entailed--when he couldn't forget just how close the pups were in the moment, or rather, they wouldn't be having it.

That sanctity of the coast could have easily come from his father's knowledge over his shoulder the entire time, with Vela beside him--not from the geography, but who knew? He could only reflect in full now, so very many moons later, and even then it felt more distant than he wished. He wanted to renew that connection, and what better way than with her beside him, and their young among them. It was as good as settled in his mind and his tail switched against the earth, not just because she would be happy, but for all it brought. We will go, then, he agreed with a soft, content sigh.

And, as she brought him back to the first night, he blinked, remembering the snowfall. Yeah? Me too, though I think I was awfully nervous at the time.. he chuffed. Meeting someone new, and someone important, though he had not conceptualized how important then. Even before then.. last winter was a strange turning point for me, I guess.. after a lot of bad came with the summer before, though a lot of learning too.. he spoke quietly. After Hydra and Dirge's first litter had come, it had been best for him to move forward then, figure it out, and he was in a much better place now.. not wallowing, not miserable. He could miss what they had lost, but coped, and had a bright future to look towards instead largely thanks to her. Meeting you, all you brought to my days.. it gave me a lot else to focus on. A lot of good, he said.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
aliuktuk ⚶ - by Kukutux - May 18, 2020, 10:10 AM
RE: aliuktuk ⚶ - by Jarilo - May 20, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: aliuktuk ⚶ - by Kukutux - May 20, 2020, 04:41 PM
RE: aliuktuk ⚶ - by Jarilo - May 24, 2020, 01:28 AM
RE: aliuktuk ⚶ - by Kukutux - May 24, 2020, 07:40 PM
RE: aliuktuk ⚶ - by Jarilo - July 07, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: aliuktuk ⚶ - by Kukutux - July 12, 2020, 01:28 AM
RE: aliuktuk ⚶ - by Jarilo - July 15, 2020, 12:04 AM
RE: aliuktuk ⚶ - by Kukutux - July 28, 2020, 12:45 AM
RE: aliuktuk ⚶ - by Jarilo - August 09, 2020, 02:57 AM