Haunted Wood Listen here, because it's who we are
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Skipping everyone who didn't post. please try to hop in this round

Memory's reply caused a snort to blow from his muzzle a nod was all he gave to the man in response. Hearing how poorly the man had talked about Nightwalkers to Clarence had really done a number on the amount of respect he held toward him. Putting more attention into Santiago's report on the meeting he'd already had with the pack in question, brows lifting with surprise he repeated everything over again so that he'd remember at least most of it paying particular detail to the description of the leader. A grim look on his face he remained silent for a moment processing the information until Vanity spoke, suggesting that they bring Moonspear into it to take the pack down. If that had been it perhaps his mood wouldn't have soured even further but referring to the members of Nightwalkers that fed her children as strays really pissed him off. "I guess you wouldn't hear much over pups squealing and fighting" said nonchalantly as if it were a fact and not a retort to her insults. Then came a more direct response said in a tone that wasn't entirely genuine in it's warmth "That's probably why you didn't realise the work we're all putting in to feed and protect you and your children right?"  Looking away before his temper could pop off any more he caught  sight of Clarence. The proud smile soothed him and he took a deep breath exhaling slowly and shaking his head "Other than Seagull and the pups nobody needs training. I am training him and Famine myself. I'm also continuing to keep my own skills sharp if you want to ask Santiago and Memory" it felt really good to have wolves who could back up the fact that he wasn't slacking on shaping the run down woods back up, he glanced to the two men with a flick of his ears and a small flash of a smile to show that it wasn't meant to offend their pride. If Vanity thought that she could jusrt casually insult him and everyone else without at least a slight reprimand then she was wrong, the fondness he had for her wouldn't grant her special treatment.

Circling back to the mention of Moonspear and taking Ursus out he actually contemplated it. Knowing that Ursus had attacked Clay and a member of his own pack as well really solidified the personal vow he had to cause the pack hell. "As for Ursus in about a month I will call another meeting. Until then everyone try to safely gather information. If you see an Ursus wolf I take back my decision on the pit and fighting, having one around for information would be useful" so much for stating that the wolves of Nightwalkers wouldn't be fighting. What were they all going to do with their lives without a good bit of trouble and fighting now and then anyway?
3/10 mastery
Messages In This Thread
Listen here, because it's who we are - by Valour - May 20, 2020, 09:45 AM
RE: Listen here, because it's who we are - by Memory - May 20, 2020, 11:20 AM
RE: Listen here, because it's who we are - by Vanity - May 21, 2020, 09:54 AM
RE: Listen here, because it's who we are - by Valour - May 25, 2020, 04:25 PM
RE: Listen here, because it's who we are - by Vanity - June 13, 2020, 04:56 PM
RE: Listen here, because it's who we are - by Valour - June 28, 2020, 05:28 PM