Shimmering Sands sometimes they fall down for a reason
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
the girl spoke words to him in a tongue that he knew as being only vaguely familiar. it was their language, but that didn’t matter much to the ghost anymore. when the woman made a comment about ending the battle between their two families, the dark-hooded young beast cast a glance toward her. the expression on his features was haunted. illidan allowed the silence to fill the space between them for quite some time before he finally nodded and released the breath he had been holding.

there was no reason for their feud when most of them were dead.

she mentioned that she had never seen the sound. then, she was able to cleanse some of the worry from the young wolf’s mind by informing him that she had not detected a scent when she had last passed near its borders. if he should seek to claim it… the very idea of ruling in the sound was rife with poison that filled his insides in a white-hot fire.

“i would not mind the company, though i am uncertain if i would claim the sound,” the ghost answered her hoarsely, regarding her with a mournful look. “but that may change when i see it again.”
Messages In This Thread
sometimes they fall down for a reason - by Illidan - May 20, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: sometimes they fall down for a reason - by Illidan - June 01, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: sometimes they fall down for a reason - by Illidan - June 03, 2020, 11:20 PM
RE: sometimes they fall down for a reason - by Illidan - June 04, 2020, 03:15 PM
RE: sometimes they fall down for a reason - by Illidan - June 14, 2020, 03:32 PM
RE: sometimes they fall down for a reason - by Illidan - June 27, 2020, 10:24 PM
RE: sometimes they fall down for a reason - by Illidan - July 12, 2020, 09:15 PM