Whitebark Stream The last goal he ever scored won the leafs the cup
120 Posts
Ooc — Jess
REBEL <3

Jackalope's tall, sharp ears perked when he caught the scent of another wolf in the area, and he stared off into the wilderness until he caught sight of movement. A flash of light at first- the reflection of sun off a fair-pelted male, who came into view revealing a pelt tinted even more golden in the evening sunlight. This was, after all, what would have been called the 'golden hour,' where the sunlight played with shadows, stretching them far away from its shining face until it would slowly lose its power. The male looked healthy, and there was a mildness about his earthy gaze that surprised Jackalope. Maybe this one time, he wouldn't be met by a total dingus. 

The greeting was friendly, and he couldn't help but notice the accent. He parted his lips to say something, but held his tongue. He reminded himself that first impressions were important- and nearly rolled his eyes at the thought. So he dipped his head in greeting, before he gave the male a wry look, and cocked his head to the side at a 45 degree angle. "My name is Jackalope...And I believe you're harbouring my sister." He said with a low, dry voice. He wondered if she had managed to climb the ranks yet- she was definitely the type to work her way to the top...She had something about her that just screamed success- and she didn't even have to try. He could've given her name away right then- but instead he chose to wait, head tilted, a playful smile on his face made somewhat macabre by the canines that peeked out below his upper lip. Knowing full well there was little resemblance between himself and his pretty sister, he still hoped Artyom might then take a chance and guess who he was referencing.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The last goal he ever scored won the leafs the cup - by Jackalope - May 24, 2020, 11:16 AM