Whitebark Stream The last goal he ever scored won the leafs the cup
120 Posts
Ooc — Jess
HAAA so...So I sent him to the completely wrong pack...He's supposed to be at Neverwinter Forest, not Whitebark Stream...lol. IT'S THE PACK WITH A BLUE BUTTON AND A W IN THE NAME *shakes head* Now how to recover my boy from a mistake I made....Or do I just let him suffer....lolololol

Who was his sister?

"Well, it's funny you should ask that," He said, when he realized that the male didn't have any guesses right off the bat. He looked as though he'd at least done a bit of figuring, but that he'd come up with no answers. Given the fact that the male's scent was one of the more prominent ones along the borders, he was either a big deal in the area or just a very dedicated patroller. Either way, he looked as though he'd done a bit of math- and couldn't put into pieces who Jackalope might've been related to. So he shrugged. Maybe his sister wasn't here; but he didn't want to seem mistaken. Best to keep it casual. "I got prolly seventeen sisters." He said. "They're just less-good-looking versions of me, minus the family jewels." He said. "Still don't ring any bells?" He said, tilting his head to the side and raising his eyebrows to see if perhaps Artyom knew of anyone who resembled him in the slightest. He was beginning to realize that the scent he'd trailed had possibly been the wrong one. Still, he could've sworn that he'd been tailing Glee, before the rain fell...

Well, now he probably looked like an idiot. But Jackalope was no stranger to recovering from potential trainwrecks. He rolled his eyes dramatically. "Shoulda known better. D'you know some loser told me he met my sister, and that she lived in this pack, but he was probably just sayin' that to get at the leftovers of my hunt." He said, and sniffed arrogantly, shaking his head. "The nerve of some people." With that, the arrogant man let out a cackle- and ran off into the wilderness.
Messages In This Thread
RE: The last goal he ever scored won the leafs the cup - by Jackalope - May 26, 2020, 03:58 PM