Whitefish River I could really use a wish right now
The young girl had been rather comfy despite the lack of room in her little world. Every now and then she was shoved by one of her siblings to which she could only protest with a kick of her own. At least it was warm and safe, with enough comfort given by her siblings to be content. Tonight was different though, a shift occurred likely felt by her two siblings as well that more than displeased the girl. Little Hotaru wouldn't have to wait long for it to end, but for a moment in between her world grew a bit bigger. Little did she know her brother had just been born and shortly after a surge took her.

Warmth was ripped from her body as the girl was thrust into the cold night. She didn't like it, this was nowhere close to comforting. Something pressed against her, warm and rough but comforting all the same and it awoken a new ability in the girl. Her first cries echoed through the den as she squirmed. As any would expect the movement got her nowhere, but luckily she wouldn't have to move herself. The ground beneath her temporarily disappeared as she was placed next to something warm once again, this time much softer. Hotaru could feel a presence next to her as well that reminded her much of her little world. A piece of what she had lost became comforting as she too soon found a teet to quell her cries as she latched on to feed her worries away.
#DDA0DD speech, #66cc00 singing, pawprint, Hotaru's Playlist  4/5* 4/5*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
I could really use a wish right now - by Reiko - May 24, 2020, 11:00 PM
RE: I could really use a wish right now - by Haruki - May 25, 2020, 12:22 AM
RE: I could really use a wish right now - by Hotaru - May 25, 2020, 12:37 AM
RE: I could really use a wish right now - by Reiko - May 25, 2020, 12:54 AM
RE: I could really use a wish right now - by Sumi - May 25, 2020, 01:12 AM
RE: I could really use a wish right now - by Reiko - May 27, 2020, 01:44 PM