Phoenix Maplewood I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle
186 Posts
Ooc — mercury
surya's brows raised high as aphrodite mentioned she had coupled with aiolos, but he said nothing in response. there was nothing to say, really—it gave him a strange feeling to think about her with someone else (someone he could put a face to) but it had happened. it was done.

and his slight envy was overwhelmed, anyway, by the news artyom had for them. the yearling gasped, face falling into something dumbfounded, devastated. what?! he whispered in anguish. kavik and grezig weren't old, they were healthy and fit, they had children— how could this have happened?!

he found himself swaying slightly on his paws in sorrow. he wished he had gotten to know kavik better, and he'd hardly known grezig at all. and alsek. . .

is anyone looking for the boy? surya asked hastily, stomach churning at the thought of fearful chhotu out on his own, orphaned and adrift. his first thought was to go now, but then, he had aphrodite's welfare to keep in mind, and surely dawn would need support with another small mouth to feed—

haaye bhagwaan! what had he come home to?!
english | hindi
Messages In This Thread
I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle - by Aphrodite - May 24, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle - by Artyom - May 25, 2020, 02:38 PM
RE: I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle - by Surya - May 25, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle - by Aphrodite - May 25, 2020, 05:31 PM
RE: I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle - by Artyom - May 26, 2020, 08:38 AM
RE: I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle - by Surya - May 26, 2020, 11:59 AM
RE: I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle - by Aphrodite - May 26, 2020, 04:15 PM
RE: I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle - by Artyom - June 07, 2020, 04:16 AM
RE: I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle - by Surya - June 08, 2020, 09:23 AM
RE: I'm getting Jiggy with a Rifle - by Aphrodite - June 08, 2020, 02:26 PM