Stone Circle I can feel it on my tongue
185 Posts
Ooc —
He wouldn't dare to look at his mother.
He couldn't stand it; Not when her voice was so filled with solum.

"What? Of course not. I would never live with that stupid, handsome, idiot," The boy huffed, feeling his blood boil. Him? In Nightwalkers? With Valour? "That bone head doesn't even listen to me. And his packmates are insufferable." Especially that Clarence and Santiago couple. Everyone there was nosy, the land smelled of bog, and it was far too dark and shady for him to live happily.

"I'm thinking of going to that empire Ira spoke of... R-Ren something." He muttered, looking down at his paws. He didn't want to admit to his mother that he had heard her and dad talking with his sister at the border. He had been in the tree line then, near and ducked behind the grove to be out of sight.

But as his mother asked he tilted his head, gazing at her from the side eye and breaking his will. She wasn't looking at him; only at the large expanse of the horizon where the sun was dipping behind clouds. He didn't give her an answer, only an audible gulp. "There was nothing you did wrong." He spoke softly. "You were perfect. You all were."

He felt weird being open and honest with her.

"You all are so happy. You and dad are strong. West is brave. Leta is smart. Newt was... smart too." He hesitated on speaking of his lost brother. "Meanwhile im as Polaris said—moody." He took a few deep breaths to steady himself. "I get into fights, i'm too quick to snap. I was raised in Nightwalkers to kill. I don't belong here."
Messages In This Thread
I can feel it on my tongue - by Clay - May 27, 2020, 12:51 AM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by RIP Valette - May 27, 2020, 08:08 AM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by Clay - May 27, 2020, 01:07 PM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by RIP Valette - May 27, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by Clay - May 28, 2020, 06:45 PM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by RIP Valette - June 01, 2020, 08:45 AM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by Clay - June 01, 2020, 10:54 PM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by RIP Valette - June 02, 2020, 06:34 AM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by Clay - June 15, 2020, 10:57 PM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by RIP Valette - June 16, 2020, 04:51 PM