Stone Circle I can feel it on my tongue
185 Posts
Ooc —
The boy ducks his head at the realization of his confession. He loudly sniffs—A cough as well.

Something to break the silence and deflect.

"Handsome? I mean ugly," He scoffs, head held high and lip pouted into a 'hmph.' "But that doesn't matter. Yeah—Reneian Empire," He whispers. He can't stand to look at his mom anymore now that his heart is out in the open, ripped open and bleeding in front of his parent and the sun.

"Yes, perfect. You were caring and kind.  I was just-" He scowled, brows wrinkling as he looked down at his paws. Anger rose in him at the bitter memories, flashes of his siblings doing well. Of him unable to follow along, of the ridicule and harsh snaps of his parents to pay attention. But now a yearling, he understood why. "I was difficult and envious of everyone. I didn't like being told what to do."

A half-truth.

He could feel Valette's gaze on him. Her green eyes akin to him staring him down. He was glad he shared that with her and not his father. He had already inherited Greyback's stupidly thick fur. "It is nice.... Are you mad at me?"
Messages In This Thread
I can feel it on my tongue - by Clay - May 27, 2020, 12:51 AM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by RIP Valette - May 27, 2020, 08:08 AM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by Clay - May 27, 2020, 01:07 PM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by RIP Valette - May 27, 2020, 04:06 PM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by Clay - May 28, 2020, 06:45 PM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by RIP Valette - June 01, 2020, 08:45 AM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by Clay - June 01, 2020, 10:54 PM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by RIP Valette - June 02, 2020, 06:34 AM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by Clay - June 15, 2020, 10:57 PM
RE: I can feel it on my tongue - by RIP Valette - June 16, 2020, 04:51 PM