Porcupine Ridge [M]aybe I'm out of my mind
MY PUPILS FROZEN, EYES LOCKED ON YOU
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Private 
lmk if location needs editing!
marked MATURE due to sensitive topics of r*pe

Returning home, slowly. His behavior? Not a rabid animal, just an asshole. There wasn't an excuse for his trail of terrorizing women, but he continued anyway, wondering how long he could hunger. Surely, after all this, he might return home satisfied... but when lots of attempts were made, and very few were actually successful, he grew more restless and frustrated. Was it really worth trying to charm them initially? Perhaps he ought to try a new method. Ambush. And so he slunk along the rocky slopes, eyes peeled for women to hunt.
fly on imaginary wings
57 Posts
Ooc — lullaby <3
Away
She had left the safety of the Willows to find more herbal flowers to bring back to her home, sure there were multiple places she could find the things she needed for daily use but she was on the hunt for herbs that were not found around the safety net that the faeries had cast. Though weary, curiosity struck her as she found herself passed through treacherous passes only to find a beautiful slope of flowers.

It was breathtaking, wildflowers of almost every color. A girlish giggle came from her lips as she rushes into the field, not thinking that she should be on the lookout for danger. This was  beautiful was the only thought she could think of as she buried her nose in a few honey yellow petals