Wapun Meadow i heard a call in my sleep again
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
likewise, praimfaya offers with an amiable sway of her tail. she offers renard her rapt attention as they respond to her inquiry, considering and realizing that despite being 'well traveled' she doesn't know too much about the packs that inhabit the wilds. aside from moonspear, nightwalkers and sagtannet, that was. the information she held, too, was likely old. still, it seemed in good form to warn renard all the same. i haven't heard of too many packs that should be 'avoid at all costs'. i know there had been a few cannibals on the loose and two wolves that should definitely be avoided. they attacked one of my ex-packmates. but, praimfaya realizes, she doesn't have many details to offer which sort of made the information moot.

i have to admit i've lost track of them. honesty, to her, was always the best policy even if it didn't paint her in the best of lights. it was hard to think of herself as anything other than what she was: was there even such a thing as a 'good light' for the commander of death?

if you're looking for a home i would have to advocate my own home, sagtannet. she motions in the direction of sawtooth spire with her muzzle. it's small but strong. though she offers the information — recruit mode clearly hadn't gone anywhere — her tone makes it clear that she wasn't intending to push. if he declined, then that would be that and she'd let it drop.
Messages In This Thread
i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - May 29, 2020, 04:47 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - May 30, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - May 30, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by RIP Praimfaya - May 31, 2020, 04:46 AM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - May 31, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 01, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 02, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 04, 2020, 03:07 AM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 05, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 07, 2020, 12:50 AM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 09, 2020, 12:29 AM