Wapun Meadow i heard a call in my sleep again
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
i imagine death by cannibal isn't a pleasant way to go. she says it lightly, perhaps jokingly ...but there is cemented belief behind her words that give them conviction. it was probably bad taste to view cannibals in any sort of jesting light or the wolves that had attacked osiris. that was a poor joke. she admits apologetically. i'm not sure if i'd ever came in contact with any of them aforementioned, she had but had been lucky enough to avoid the sting of their teeth. but my previous pack was adamant about warning us about them all the same. and the heads up felt like something that was any newcomer's right to know.

praimfaya offers a small smile as renard appears to take some interest in sagtannet and the tidbit she offers him. admittedly, her own joining had been more of a reunion and though she tried to gleam what she could out of mahler — anything that would be useful as border or recruitment knowledge — the thing was they didn't have much history yet. which meant it had a lot of promise for the future without being too overwhelming. i stand by it. praimfaya says with firm conviction. absolutely. she agrees, always up for a challenge.
Messages In This Thread
i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - May 29, 2020, 04:47 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - May 30, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - May 30, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - May 31, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by RIP Praimfaya - May 31, 2020, 03:53 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 01, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 02, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 04, 2020, 03:07 AM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 05, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 07, 2020, 12:50 AM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 09, 2020, 12:29 AM