Wapun Meadow i heard a call in my sleep again
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
though praimfaya finds the spar invigorating it does not last long as renard rapidly gains the upper hand and defends the position well. she tries to pirouette out of renard's way but the force of impact, clipping her at the junction between shoulder and ribcage midmotion unbalances her and she topples to the dusty ground underfoot; crushing flowers that release more pungent floral perfume as it melds with her light pelage. she lands with a rough grunt; unceremoniously and lets out an unladylike curse in trigedasleng. she lets out a breathless laugh then and accepts her defeat without fuss. ok, ok. you win. i know when to admit defeat. failure was only a lesson in disguise, after all. she would use it as a tool to work on what shortcomings of her's renard has exploited here and today. she was still young, after all.

good spar. she pushes herself to her paws and shakes her coat free of smushed flower petals and other debris. i only hope i didn't put my kru to shame with how quickly you bested me. she says, partially teasing, though as she says it the worry starts to nag at her nonetheless.
Messages In This Thread
i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - May 29, 2020, 04:47 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - May 30, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - May 30, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - May 31, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 01, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 02, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 04, 2020, 03:07 AM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 05, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by RIP Praimfaya - June 06, 2020, 05:40 AM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 07, 2020, 12:50 AM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 09, 2020, 12:29 AM