Wapun Meadow i heard a call in my sleep again
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
thank you as well. praimfaya says with a grin that lights up her face, tail swaying amiably against her hocks. i forgot how much fun a good spar can be. even short lived as some of them were. kru means clan, people. sometimes my native tongue slips without me knowing. she says with a small, sheepish laugh. good. i wouldn't want to return to my leaders and tell them i shamed them. a jest, sort of. mahler seems a bit stoic to praimfaya and wylla? well, praimfaya's never met the woman — and other leader — yet.

yes, praimfaya reiterates with a nod of her head, gesturing to the peak of sawtooth which is visible in the distance as it reaches ever skyward with her muzzle. it should be easy to find us, if you decide to. i think there is only one other pack on the mountains and they rest in the vale below. she had caught their scent upon her exploration of the sunspire but hadn't went further to investigate. maybe once she earned her warrior mastery she would try to return focus to her scouting roots.

i understand, she assures them. may our paths cross again, renard, regardless of what you decide. she offers another smile. eh, i wouldn't worry too much. you can clearly take care of yourself. praimfaya says with confidence meant to be reassuring.
Messages In This Thread
i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - May 29, 2020, 04:47 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - May 30, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - May 30, 2020, 05:15 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - May 31, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 01, 2020, 04:29 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 02, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 04, 2020, 03:07 AM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 05, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 07, 2020, 12:50 AM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by RIP Praimfaya - June 07, 2020, 06:21 AM
RE: i heard a call in my sleep again - by Renard - June 09, 2020, 12:29 AM