Seaside Moors No road map
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Tundra had a way of making everything seem nobel. 
That the sun wants to shine for the those that occupied the land and wouldn't survive in the oceans that it would allow itself to be eaten by the ocean to save it.
"Maybe the sea just keeps trying to eat the sun but it tastes funny," he chuckled softly, wondering if he could make Tundra laugh.
But he took her warning; he would've easily underestimated how easily the sea would swallow him.

But her conversation turned towards memories he didn't want to remember.
"I- I wanted to find Moony but never did."
A pitiful excuse really. But he just didn't want to be there. He wanted to find something else.
"I'm sorry," he replied sheepishly. He didn't deserve to be a warrior, a guardian.
He abandoned those he loved.
He wasn't good.

But she seemed happier as he mentioned Blackfeather. 
She misses it as much as he does.
But as always, her replies are laced with warnings for the young Blackfeather boy.
"I don't see why they would want me to leave there though, I'd let them come back and Maegi could help me lead a pack...if she's better." 
He knew the woman wasn't right in the head, and Tundra would know it too. And why.
"You can come with me to find her...you know more than me and I don't know the way back." Not unless he went back past the angry woman's land and followed the path he followed looking for Falling Star.
"Don't feel forced though, I'm sure I can ask for help," he grinned cheerfully, "And the more places I go the more likely I'll find Mama and Moony."
His tail swayed with his good mood. He was sure not to have a problem with any of the Melonii. He considered them part of him anyway, he followed the Daedra and Maegi's Jaes - which he still was sure was just part of her mental illness.
He could prove he was one of them.
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths. 
Messages In This Thread
No road map - by Rowan - June 01, 2020, 05:59 AM
RE: No road map - by Tundra - June 03, 2020, 01:33 PM
RE: No road map - by Rowan - June 04, 2020, 10:18 AM
RE: No road map - by Tundra - June 07, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: No road map - by Rowan - June 08, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: No road map - by Tundra - June 08, 2020, 07:34 PM
RE: No road map - by Rowan - June 11, 2020, 10:08 AM
RE: No road map - by Tundra - June 11, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: No road map - by Rowan - June 13, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: No road map - by Tundra - June 22, 2020, 10:16 AM
RE: No road map - by Rowan - June 23, 2020, 11:16 AM