Seaside Moors you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick
303 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
hi i’m blind and didn’t realise it was my turn. i don’t think ani actually knows the name of hua and co.’s pack so, uh, here we go lmao

A curious glance was cast Tundra’s way in response to her comment. An interesting reason? Turning his attention back to the other male, he awaited an answer—although, when one was given, he found himself with more questions than he did answers. He spoke of a pack that the bear knew nothing of, along with an allegedly rough relationship. With furrowed brows, he asked, “What is… yew-long? Who leads it?” That vaguely familiar scents clung to his pelt made him further wonder, did he know this pack? Had he met those within it before? If he had, he simply couldn’t remember the name ever being spoken—nor could he place a face to the scent, the traces of it sparing enough to remain evasive.
Characters are more than welcome to mistake Aningan for a polar bear.
A snowy owl can also be noted hanging around with Aningan, usually in the trees or sky, unless stated otherwise in my posts.
Messages In This Thread
you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Astaroth - June 09, 2020, 12:28 PM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Tundra - June 10, 2020, 11:16 AM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Tundra - June 10, 2020, 03:28 PM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Aningan - June 10, 2020, 11:07 PM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Tundra - June 11, 2020, 10:00 AM
RE: you be the hero, i'll be the sidekick - by Aningan - June 24, 2020, 12:08 PM