Haunted Wood You better run like the devil 'Cause they're never gonna leave you alone!
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Pack Activity 
Set to May 28th two days after Rosina took Valium (I will also be backsetting the hours so it looks right in our threadlogs timewise <3. @Serem @Santiago Arcos @Vanity

You would think by now the young king would stop expecting life to be peaceful. Bad shit stuck around his life like flies on shit but when he went out to walk the territory and found the stench of Ursus intwined with Valium's scent, fading and trailing away from their territory his heart sank before a burning rage filled him. How dare those motherfuckers go after a child? Lifting his muzzle he called for the three wolves with the most Authority under his, tone urgent and the anger not held back. Bristling he paced stuck between wanting to follow the scent before it faded anymore and waiting for the other's heart racing as he feared telling Serem what had happened. Already seeing red he envisioned plans of tearing Ursus apart, glimpses of blood and flesh everywhere that had his flanks heaving as he struggled to calm down. He wasn't a killer......but in this situation wasn't he supposed to be?
3/10 mastery
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She couldn't smell her sons scent anywhere in the territory and it was irking her and so when the howl of Valour cane, the female ran to where he was and she could smell a faint scent of another she didn't know and she choked on her breath slightly. "What happened??" She questioned sternly.
”Common” "Spanish"
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The woman came to the borders, expecting violence.
Expecting Ursis, as the stench of some other pack clung to the trees, hanging in the air like a swarm of flies.

But what she came upon was far worse than any bloodshed.

Serem's child had gone. 
She couldn't leave the territory, not with the need to protect her own.
"I'm guessing by your face, it's Ursus," she'd not smelt their scent yet.
"So, when do we attack?" She questioned, expecting them to need a war plan. She knew Santi and Serem wanted blood, as would Clarence and Serem.
And she'd guide them, hopefully with the help of Hydra, who may be more mobile than she, or at least has the resources to help provide them with.
| | | |                              "Common" "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Santi is the last to show up. Striding up to the three before him, his ghostly hues slide to each one of them. They seem pissed, anger seethes into all their expressions and he finds his own brows furrowing. He doesn’t smell the scent yet but there’s something in the air that makes everything feel off.

He comes to a stop next to Serem, but his eyes only briefly meet all of their own, allowing himself to linger on Serem’s just a tad longer. Finally he gazes to his Warlord. “Mierda. What happened?” He asks lowly in his accented lilt.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
By her expression Valour knew that the situation was obvious. Valium was gone. Vanity came next speaking for him like she usually did and though he shot her a look filled with anger he held his mouth shut and simply nodded, confirming that it was Ursus. Once everyone was there he made his decision "I want two wolves to go to Ursus to make sure they brought him there and didn't-" he cut himself off not wanting to think about anything else because he'd foolishly rush Ursus now. "obviously don't get caught. Santi, Me and Clarence already made that mistake. I will be going to see Hydra Alone. She likes and trusts me and has personally offered to train for reasons like this before. We will be taking war to Ursus but I want to see if they'll join us first. We can't do it alone, some of us have to stay for the pups" it was clear enough that while he was just as hungry for blood there was a level head on his shoulders. Looking to Vanity all he said was "Soon" the word filled with seething hatred for the pack that had become his new target, a new goal to reach and strive for. "We'll get him back and they will fucking pay" he said this to Serem, another promise that he would be working his ass off to keep. 
3/10 mastery
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She let out a loose growl of anger as the you g boy spoke. These wolves would not get away with snatching her young. She didn't beleive that this could have happened to her but it had and the woman had a rage build in her like nothing had before. "Their blood will stain the fucking earth." She wanted to rip there throats out.
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
The Spaniard listens to him speak first. I will most definitely volunteer. He’s fought them once and if he’s to die fighting them again, so be it. Though the whole idea is to not get caught so that’s how Santi would like to keep it unless, he has more help with him. He’s not trying to have a repeat of last time. 

Though he can tell his mate is seething with anger and, no doubt, has the desire to put an end to every wolf that remains in Ursus, he doesn’t want her doing anything rash. He doesn’t want her to go on the mission to gather intel. He believes she might take it a little too far and accidentally get caught making a rash decision. Though if she is persistent enough, Santi would at least want to accompany her.

Then he turns his steely gaze to Valour and chuckles darkly at his comment about getting caught. “I did, didn’t I?” He hums. “I volunteer.” He says louder this time. He want to get this ball rolling.
563 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
Unless anyone argues this is the last post because Vanity is PP'able

God did he want to just say they should all rush them, just the four of em. That was idiotic though so instead he met Serem's growled response with one of his own "Their's will. Not ours. We will start preparing immediately, I need a few days time to heal" there wasn't anything she could say about it was there? After all she'd left him to care for himself since he was a child and had only just started teaching him basic knowledge. His leg was fucked up, it hurt and he'd need it healed for war. Turning to Santiago as the man volunteered his service he nodded "If nobody else will go then it will be just you, I can't risk being smelled again and as I said i'm off to Moonspear" he would need at least a day's travel so he'd probably leave early anyway but this was his end of business. "I will go start prepping, I'll be taking medicine" he looked at Serem hoping she'd just say okay and let them all begin, there wasn't any time for fighting between pack.
3/10 mastery
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Vanity looked at Santiago as he volunteered to scout.
She nodded to him and replied, "I'll go too, but I'll return by nightfall."

She'd refuse to leave her kids too long, even with Hashut.
She hoped they'd find the kid, no matter how long it'd take.
It'd also let her talk to him about this plan.
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
His silver hues that twined the moon look to the raven furred female. She announces that she wants to search with him and at this he nods back in acknowledgment. “We’ll be following to the trail however far it leads then, no?” He asks, his accent thick as he raises a brow to her. “Or far enough for you to be back before nightfall. Luego iré solo.” He hums.
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Closing!
She nodded to the heavily scarred man, confirming the plan. "If we go now, we can make up for lost time," she looke dto Valour, seeing his approval. 

"We'll go as far as we can." 
And with that, she inclined her head for Santi to follow her, and they left to search for the snatched child.