The Sunspire Maybe the truth isn't asking too much,
366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
All Welcome 
It had taken some time to lead herself up the mountain; especially if she were to leave a trail behind for any of the Whitebark Wolves to follow. She scratched the trees, the rocks and what could be dented, to let them know where she was heading. If some were to follow herself, she had no intention to leave them behind, and gave one more shot to any who would follow. 

But she had no intention to stay at the valley, nor' at the mountains. The High Elk had perhaps passed by, but was not near. She had two goals in mind; find her brother for Freo's return, and find the location of he, with a thousand antlers. For if He was near, the land would surely be blessed, just like home.

Though what would she do once she found him? That was the question of a million thoughts; should they stay there?

Célnes he looked back, seeing if any were to follow.

[Image: daypp44-35fafcf4-5681-4f2b-ade7-060f2833...UH7g592rRs]
61 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
tags for reference

Whelp! Things went downhill really fast did they?

It all started as an innocent little storm at first. Toshi spent the first few days playing in the puddles and causing a ruckus. He had to enjoy the fun while it lasted, cause the sun would come back out in a few days. Well, that’s what he thought, but the clouds never went away. It just kept raining and raining until the home he loved turned into the goddamn ocean.

Everyone split up after that. Juniper took off with her folks (he’d miss that girl), Goose Hunting Buddy dipped out with the other newcomers, and everyone else went off to do their own thing. Then there was @Kaori and co. She took him and @Kiyoshi to the nearby mountains, where they’d be safe from the floods below.

It was pretty boring up here. Toshi missed his long hikes along the streams, terrorizing the geese, and simply running around like an idiot. Couldn’t do any of that up here. You either walk slowly or you slip and fall.

This suuuuucks, he groaned as he mindlessly walked through the mountains. I hate it here! Toshi dramatically flopped down on his side with a huff. Maybe he wouldn’t be so mopey if he knew someone was nearby.
366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
[Image: 300?cb=20170307005600]

A fresh mark on the tree, and perhaps her last. If none came so far, she found no reason to. Only the silver man seemed to follow to her whims, but the rest of the Whitebark Wolves dispersed to elsewhere. She could not think about them too long, despite some greed on gaining their numbers, and protection.

Then she heard a familiar voice, and peered her head beyond the tree, and called to them, "Hello? Toshi?"

61 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
Woah, woah, woah. Could it be? Toshi leaped to his paws and glanced around. His eyes landed on a familiar face. It was!

Goose hunting buddy! The boy merrily skipped his way towards her. Boy am I glad to see yooo-WOAAAAH!

As stated before; you either walk slowly or or you slip and fall. And boy did he fall. Hard. So hard in fact, he managed to knock a tooth out. One of the cool canines in the front too!

Oh brother... he groaned as he stumbled up again. What the heck happened?
366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
"Oh dear," she watched him fall forth, and her gaze lingered onto the tooth that fell. He lost a critical canine, and she now concluded he would be a troubled hunter, "you okay?" Célnes asked, coming forward and peering down to the gray, unholy one. Perhaps since he was now given the High Elk's blessing, misfortunate had already hit him so.

61 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
Oh yeah. I’m fine. Toshi’s anything but fine. The world was spinning, his jaw was hurting, and he just now noticed the gap between his teeth. He touched the roof of his mouth with his tongue several times to make sure he wasn’t actually going crazy. Yep, it’s gone for good. 

Where did it- He scanned through floor and eventually found the missing tooth. Definitely not getting that back. It’s all covered in mud and blood now.

My tooth! he exclaimed as he dove next to it. Aw man. Imma look all goofy now.
366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
"You'll be fine," she couldn't say for certain as he was still a young boy, but gave a whie-lie. He would be fine, but perhaps just oddly-looked at. If he was lucky, it was just a baby tooth.

"Are you with anyone else, Toshi?" Célnes asked, looking around for his parents. She knew him, but actually did not know who his parents were, or about his siblings. Surely if he was around, the others went toward the mountains. A slight satisfaction rose within her chest, if they followed the Deorwine's markings.

61 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
Well, I sure hope so. Did teeth grow back? They better. He didn’t want to be known as ‘the boy with the missing tooth’ his whole life. His reputation would be dragged in the mud.

Yeah I am! I’m with my momma and my brother, Kiyoshi. Have you seen ‘em yet? They don’t get out much. Not as much as he did anyways. It’s a shame really. They’d have to have a family-bonding hike or something at some point.

What about you?
366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
"I'm with my own family," then she paused, "and Germanicus." He wasn't with them now but didn't lie on the matter, counting the gray man affiliated with them. Then the obvious came, as the Deorwine's were in their own groove on moving across the mountains. 

His family thought the same, and also extended toward the spire. She had a thought, and smiled pleasantly at him, "Perhaps you and your family can join us."

61 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
Still with the family, just as he thought. And Germanicus. Wait... who’s Germanicus?  Who’s the family? Maybe he didn’t get out as much as he thought.

Toshi didn’t need to think about his answer. It was a definite Yeah, that would be awesome! But there was one little thing. I’d have to ask momma first. But don’t worry! I’m very persuasive.
366 Posts
Ooc —
Ambassador
Away
"I am at the Sunspire- if they agree, you're welcome to join us." Célnes offered to the boy, a poised smile to her offer. It would be more to their little party, and numbers were always valued, especially in the unknown wilds. Though she could already see the displeasure from the Deorwine's at the offers she was giving, but the sylph had a goal in mind.

61 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Away
Sunspire. Got it! Uhh, what the heck’s a sunspire? Whatever, mother probably knows what that is. She knows everything.

Toshi began to skip away. I’ll catch you later!