Hushed Willows be my baby
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
They'd settled in the last moon of the winter, when the frozen branches clattered together in a gentle melody. It was this melody, and the elusiveness of the forest, that had drawn Lumiya to this place. There was magic here, something sacred - to find it unclaimed had been a surprise. She'd waited, silently, for the land's true colors to show, like frequent landslides of poisoned waters, but she hadn't found anything amiss. The forest was perfect for their peaceful kind, and she found more of its treasures every day. The waterfall and the firefly stream were the most obvious, but deep within their territory lay a large cave, and another smaller one was hidden near the fall.

The fae smiled at the revelation, her faith in destiny restored. She knew their visits would become important one day, perhaps not for her, but for another. What a coincidence. She commented with a cheeky smile, knowing better.

Despite theories proving it to be impossible, Lumi's features softened further seeing the expression on the flower's face. It's nice to meet you. She sincerely stated. I came upon the forest in the latest moon of winter, others soon followed. We are the children of the Old Court, a pack far away from this realm. We have many ancient ceremonies and traditions, even festivals, but our main philosophies are peace and kindness. She revealed, keeping any details as to not bore the flower. They wilted so often, receiving too much sun. I wasn't born among those I now call family, I was actually spawned over these mountains, but I'm glad I returned to this realm.
Messages In This Thread
be my baby - by Eleuthera - June 23, 2020, 10:42 PM
RE: be my baby - by Lumiya - June 24, 2020, 11:02 AM
RE: be my baby - by Eleuthera - June 24, 2020, 01:43 PM
RE: be my baby - by Lumiya - June 29, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: be my baby - by Eleuthera - June 29, 2020, 10:19 PM
RE: be my baby - by Lumiya - July 01, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: be my baby - by Eleuthera - July 02, 2020, 11:08 AM
RE: be my baby - by Lumiya - July 02, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: be my baby - by Eleuthera - July 03, 2020, 10:48 PM
RE: be my baby - by Lumiya - July 05, 2020, 08:39 AM
RE: be my baby - by Eleuthera - July 05, 2020, 09:14 PM