The Sunspire every laugh
and they called it puppy love...
81 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Trade 
lmk if location needs to be edited! tag @Praimfaya

Traveling from the willows with thoughts heavy, wondering when their pack might truly be a pack. It was ultimately up to Lumiya, he knew, but they seemed to have gained members... was it still not enough? He was hopeful for the time when they were truly settled, for then he could focus on Deidra, on creating a life that might please them both. 

Now he made his way through the mountains with ease, sober and senses heightened, carefully travelling from one ridge to the next. Here he found a clearing with some low grass, and he laid down for a break, content to watch the clouds until something came along to distract him.
[Image: 1582061981337.png]
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
with her wounds all but scarred over — with a few remaining scabs protecting the fresh scarflesh — praimfaya takes to exploring in earnest once more. scars in her culture were nothing to weep over; they proved prowess in battle, they proved she was against all odds a survivor. she moves through the tall grasses, pausing to nip at her left shoulder as a the bowing feathery grass tickle against the killmarks there. as she turns her frostbound gaze back to the path she's idly surveyed she takes note of the monochrome spectre laying low in the grasses. a low chuff leaves the wanheda's lips to announce her presence though she thinks it is unlikely she moves unnoticed sticking out as sorely against the subtle earth colors as he does.
81 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
At the chuff, Fionn stood and turned, to face a pale woman younger than himself covered in scars. Woah. They were healing well, it looked like, but... Ah- are you okay? Looks like you got yourself into some trouble, He tried to joke, but silver ears flattened to his head, realizing it might be a bit inappropriate. I'm Fionn, He tried again, this time cracking an awkward smile and wagging his tail slightly in friendly intentions.
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
i'm fine. praimfaya's quick to assure the stranger after he asks after her welfare. she even offers him a soft smile, as if to drive it home. i'm a warrior. scars are apart of the territory. a true enough fact. ...but trouble is my middle name. she jokes back, a soft laugh bubbling up from her throat. praimfaya. she offers her name in return, ruminating for a few seconds before inquiring, do you live around here? because the last thing she needs is another gladiatorial fight ...or more enemies.
81 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
She ensures him she's fine, and he nods, satisfied, ears flicking forward as she describes herself as a warrior, and jokes with him too, luckily unbothered by the way he took things lightly. Praimfaya- an interesting name, he thinks, and a question follows. Fionn shakes his head, gesturing muzzle northward. I live with a forming pack called Seelie Court, in the willows just past these mountains. He turns rubied gaze back to the warrior girl. I guess you could say I'm a warrior too... or, warrior-in-training. I'm still learning, He offers awkwardly, a half-smile lightening his face. Do you have time to teach me anything? She was younger than himself, but scarred more extensively, and so he assumed she must be experienced indeed.
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
he tells her about a pack just past the sunspire, tucked away in the willows. seelie court. for a moment, praimfaya lingers upon the name wondering if it took inspiration for courtfall if only because they both shared the word 'court'. she dashes that thought soon after. courtfall had merged with diaspora to form sagtannet, she knows this, though is unaware of how many of courtfall's members actually remained with the product of their merger; and anyway, there was nothing concrete to connect the two aside from a brief similarity in name alone. i see, praimfaya murmurs noncommittally because she has nothing to really add. not unless she began to fire questions about his court; and while she was interested that there was a pack in their region that she didn't know of ( not an uncommon occurrence ) she figures that now was not the time nor the place.

this thought becomes apparent as he mentions that he's a warrior too. an inquisitive tilt of her muzzle is given as she assess him, giving a soft, if not affirmative nod of her head at the inquiry of if she had time to teach him anything. is there anything in particular you wished to focus on? defense? offense?
81 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
oh my god SO sorry for the wait on this!!!

She agrees that there is the time, and he is unable to help beaming slightly. Despite their differences in age and gender which might make some assume things would be the opposite- here Praimfaya was a strong rock of a warrior, and Fionn something giddy and childish. Yet he found no shame in his heart as he grinned, tail batting the air once more. Offense, I think. He decided with a little nod of his head- and though he was sure both could use work, this was one place that needed especial help.