Hushed Willows Switch The Flip
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Dante was admittedly pretty in a way Collision wouldn't use in reference to a male. Granted he was undoubtedly male there was something, perhaps, regal about him? Collision attributed it to his admittance he was from the Seelie Court. They had been described to him as faeries and it just all seemed rather...cute. Of course, he tried not to judge as the majority of his pack seemed to align themselves with stars. God, was he cute?

​ Collision shook away the odd thought and prepared to continue with their conversation. It was a distraction at the least, "It took me a long time to gain knowledge of all of those I reside with," He admitted. How long had it been until he had offered his services to Vespera? Until he had inspected the land with Vespera? Hell, he hadn't met the soon-to-be-now-present-emperor, Takeshi, until he was named The False King: The man to be. 

"Yes, The Reneian Empire. It's not far from your own home, truthfully. Reiko is my Empress," His lips drew back into a firm line. Honestly, he wanted to avoid the topic of the Empire. It wasn't condusive to a healthy train of thought any longer, "What has you exploring today?" If anything he could, at least, come to understand why this man had, quite literally, fallen into his presence.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
Switch The Flip - by Collision - June 30, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Dante - June 30, 2020, 04:41 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Collision - July 02, 2020, 07:59 AM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Dante - July 02, 2020, 07:35 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Collision - July 03, 2020, 08:44 AM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Dante - July 09, 2020, 01:44 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Collision - July 10, 2020, 08:39 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Dante - July 13, 2020, 04:43 PM