Hushed Willows Switch The Flip
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
212 Posts
Ooc — Impala
I'm sorry for the wait ;-; my desire to write has been suffering. I'm sorry if this is trash I'm trying to get back into it! 

Collision had to take a long moment to consider that question that was thrown back at him. So this was where the Seelie court was setting up home, huh? He considered that he had ran into two wolves that were living in this place and creating a home of it, but he had no idea who lead them or who she was. Why had he not met their fearless leader? A thought he cast away as it didn't particularly matter. 

"Sometimes one requires time away," His gaze falls away from Dante. He doesn't wish to make eye contact any longer and instead stares off in the direction of the sun. The glow on the land creating a rather glistening effect as the earth became radiant. Of course, they hid beneath the shade of the willow. Collision seemed to spend a lot of time in the shadows lately. 

"You ever have too much of a good thing?" His eyes did turn back to Dante with the rather heavy question. It was the first time he had considered that was what happened in the Empire. Things had been so perfect. Too perfect. They had hit their peak and it all had to come crashing down around them to humble them. They were not as strong as they so seemed to be.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 

Messages In This Thread
Switch The Flip - by Collision - June 30, 2020, 01:39 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Dante - June 30, 2020, 04:41 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Collision - July 02, 2020, 07:59 AM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Dante - July 02, 2020, 07:35 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Collision - July 03, 2020, 08:44 AM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Dante - July 09, 2020, 01:44 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Collision - July 10, 2020, 08:39 PM
RE: Switch The Flip - by Dante - July 13, 2020, 04:43 PM