Northstar Vale Lies and Blunders
MY PUPILS FROZEN, EYES LOCKED ON YOU
130 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Being feared is better than being liked, He spat after her words, blue flame lighting in his gaze. You're right. We're not equals. I'm over you, always- like I was when I fucked you, like I am as emperor, and like I will be when I bury you in your grave. He declared, taking a step forward even as she did so. Admittedly, her attack came as a surprise to Takeshi. Always she was willing to spit her ugly words, open her loud mouth to complain and scorn, but he'd never thought Reiko to have the guts to leap for him.

Eyes widened in a moment of shock, and unprepared, she came down on him, and he felt her fangs pierce at his shoulder; searing pain. And then the beast was awakened in him. A vicious snarl ripped from his throat, and he whirled on her like a jungle panther, speed, brawn, strengthened by anger. He threw himself at her fully, intending to sink fangs into her neck in turn- unthinking, like a rabid animal, in that moment not recalling her as wife and only seeing her as enemy. And with his fangs came force; if he found her throat he would likely slam her to her back as well amongst the grasses, ultimately looking to pin her with his weight, and a bite, a reminder of her place- not only in marriage, but in this Empire as well.
Messages In This Thread
Lies and Blunders - by Reiko - June 30, 2020, 05:40 PM
RE: Lies and Blunders - by Takeshi - June 30, 2020, 05:59 PM
RE: Lies and Blunders - by Reiko - June 30, 2020, 06:16 PM
RE: Lies and Blunders - by Takeshi - July 03, 2020, 08:42 PM
RE: Lies and Blunders - by Reiko - July 03, 2020, 08:57 PM
RE: Lies and Blunders - by Takeshi - July 04, 2020, 01:22 PM
RE: Lies and Blunders - by Reiko - July 04, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: Lies and Blunders - by Takeshi - July 04, 2020, 01:55 PM
RE: Lies and Blunders - by Reiko - July 04, 2020, 02:04 PM
RE: Lies and Blunders - by Takeshi - July 04, 2020, 02:24 PM