Northstar Vale If you can't hear what I'[m] trying to say
185 Posts
Ooc —
Snared.

Clay watched at the normally composed man suddenly seemed a little flighty with his turned head and stammering words. It was cute—kinda, to watch such a powerful wolf be reduced to something so quickly just by his little efforts. It made Clay feel powerful, and he ultimately decided that he rather liked that feeling. The fire under his pelt, the airiness under his nimble paws.

"I hope so too, Emperor," He nearly cooed, voice now hushed, soft as he can make it without the grating sound of awkward teenage voice cracks. "Say, why must you look away from me? Am I that ugly, my lord?" He questioned, turning his head to follow the males gaze, his body moving closer as he brought his nose up inches away from the man's chin. It was a normal display—that of a submissive underling asking for forgiveness.  
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 11, 2020, 04:26 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 14, 2020, 12:27 AM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 09:51 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 10:33 PM