Northstar Vale If you can't hear what I'[m] trying to say
185 Posts
Ooc —
When all is said and done the prince lays there, still cept for the fluttering of his sides with every ragged breath as he tries to pull himself back down from the high. He is quick to turn away from the man—the emperor at the quick connection of their gazes once again. And as he moves he lets out a wince and a slight whine before settling up, sitting and hanging his head.

'What happened had happened' he tells himself, still unsure of it was a good choice, a correct choice. The pain and scorn he held for Valour was no longer there, extinguished by Takeshi for the time being. And now—now he just feels numb.

"How does it feel to sleep with a commoner, my emperor?" he whispers.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 11, 2020, 04:26 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 14, 2020, 12:27 AM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 03:20 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 07:21 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 09:51 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'm trying to say - by Clay - July 29, 2020, 10:33 PM
RE: If you can't hear what I'[m] trying to say - by Clay - July 30, 2020, 09:30 PM