Sunspire Mountains all the butterflies have turned to vultures in my stomach
i found brimstone in my garden,
i found roses set on fire
107 Posts
Ooc —
already marked mature so i'm not slapping that other warning on here that i'd have to go find, but for anyone reading, going forward from here we're entering a realm of impurity, so avert thine eyes if it makes you uncomfy

after he unsexily (is that a word? whatever) thwumped her upside the jaw, dimming her expression somewhat with big "ffs" energy, he muttered "i don't know how," like this mans was staring at a fuckin carburetor trying to make sense of how to fix the thing. 

at first she didn't dignify his flustered remark with a response. she didn't know how sexual awakenenings were meant to commence, either; hers wasn't even given pith to its natural course. she certainly didn't understand this caressing of the neck and held herself stiffly ascant with the whites of her eyes showing like a thoroughbred on steroids, "well, figure it out!" she trilled uncharitably (freaked out by any sort of tender physical contact). she breathed out, forcing herself to relax and accidentally stumbled across his gaze, which felt like a fuckin' blowtorch as it sought her own. was he vetting her for consent or waiting for a thumbs up or ... ? 

she allowed a few heartbeats to pass before realization struck her over the head. consent. right. sometimes men asked for that. "augh, don't 'by your leave' me on this," she hmphed and glanced away, slyly peeking between his thighs, curious if there was any seismic activity yet on that front. aye aye captain. his flag twas flying half-mast.

the burden of riley's chastity belt was on her shoulders, "very well, do your duty," she sighed, streaming the length of her plume along the bridge of his snout.

esme wiggled her shoulders in preparation to bear his weight and anticipated fleshly passage with private, deadpan dread, "while you're up there, call me fille facile if you don't mind." punishment for herself, but she wouldn't let him know that.

"it means beautiful," she purred, turning with a look that might just finish him right then and there.
Messages In This Thread
RE: all the butterflies have turned to vultures in my stomach - by Tiercel - August 19, 2020, 06:26 PM