Wheeling Gull Isle Tell me how do people know what is hurt, what is love?
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
The queen curtsied in greeting, but was quick to cut to the chase. Thank goodness you're home. She exclaimed first and foremost, her heart having sunk lower and lower with each passing second until the other's arrival. I'm afraid I come bearing bad news. She took a deep breath, knowing the story might get long. If she ever came to bring another message, she'd most likely rehearse it beforehand, but there hadn't been any time.

One of my top warriors has been attacked by one of the Saints we've driven away not too long ago. She's alright, thank goodness - but she figured out where they've settled. It's in the mountain range next to my forest. My suspicion is that they've settled in the canyon, practically next to the Empire. She told, worry intertwined with the soothing melody of her voice. I feel unsafe, and I don't think this was the deal... They were supposed to go far, but I can't take them on on my own.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Tell me how do people know what is hurt, what is love? - by Lumiya - July 20, 2020, 02:27 PM