Jade Fern Grove Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Spook was, well, spooked. Taikon's lips flicked in a brief show of empathy for the young wolf. He didn't seem exactly pleased that the white wolf was indeed still about and active. He couldn't be blamed, of course. The talkative lone wolf had not presented much in the way of warmth or even safety for the black and white boy. Taikon nodded, blinking a few times, trying to figure out how to explain.
Yeah I.. Well I guess you could say I was 'converted', he said. Actually, uh, have you seen a woman with a copper face and blue eyes, just out of curiosity? Taikon wanted to explain what had happened further, not that it was that interesting of a story, but finding Aphrodite was much more important. An image of her popped into his head, and he looked at the boy pleadingly, hoping he had indeed seen the converter in question.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - August 05, 2020, 12:16 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 05, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 08, 2020, 01:14 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 10, 2020, 01:36 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 10, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 21, 2020, 11:36 PM