Jade Fern Grove Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Taikon realized as the black and white boy spoke that leaving out details had not been the best idea. The assumption was that the person he searched for was a threat, and that was as far from the truth as possible. He was, however, quite worried that she had come across some overzealous member of the Saints who had decided to hurt her. The very thought made his lip tremble. No, no, he clarified, Her name is Aphrodite; she went missing a couple days ago and I'm starting to get worried.
Unlike Taikon, it was unlike the healer to run off on her own for days at a time. She didn't have the same love for travel and discovery. Her movements were strictly related to the business of medicine and caring for others. She brought me to live with her at Whitebark Stream; I... well there are a lot of shady characters about, he said, brow furrowing in concern. Taikon owed the healer a lot, he felt, and wanted to make sure she was okay. It hadn't been long, so he was probably just over-worrying.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - August 11, 2020, 09:45 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 05, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 08, 2020, 01:14 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 10, 2020, 01:36 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 10, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 21, 2020, 11:36 PM