Jade Fern Grove Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
Hopefully, Taikon nodded, looking beyond Spook and wondering where she might be. She hadn't been gone very long, but it was still quite unlike her to be alone for lengthy periods. She was very much an "other" oriented person. Still, he wasn't terribly worried yet; it was just odd.
Well, sure, but I've also heard that that cur Donovan is gathering a band of rogues, he growled. The prince wasn't sure what would come of that, but the thought of that wretch holding any amount of power over others was not something he liked the idea of. But, well surely it will be fine, he followed. He wasn't sure if Spook was familiar with Donovan and any of that nonsense, but didn't want to further scare him. So what's new with you? Care to take a walk? He knew that the two-toned young male was still quite wary. It was clear now that this was just how he functioned, so Taikon didn't take it personally.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - August 16, 2020, 11:26 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 05, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 08, 2020, 01:14 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 10, 2020, 01:36 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 10, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 21, 2020, 11:36 PM