Jade Fern Grove Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
The boy stumbled over giving his own little report on things in his world. It didn't make a whole lot of sense to him. He wondered briefly what sort of things Spook meant he was helping his mother with. He also didn't know what the boy meant by "looking for people," but supposed that perhaps he meant recruits for the pack or maybe even missing persons. The young male spoke in questions, unsure of just about everything he said. Taikon started walking as he listened to these words.
People? Anyone in particular? Taikon failed to catch the fact that Spook was as yet unaware of Donovan or the potential threat that he posed. He glanced to see if the boy would follow, hoping that after some time, he might even learn how to relax.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - August 23, 2020, 11:56 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 05, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 08, 2020, 01:14 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 10, 2020, 01:36 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 10, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 21, 2020, 11:36 PM