Jade Fern Grove Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
As the boy mentioned that indeed his mother would prefer more fighters, Taikon continued to think about his lack of physical ability. Perhaps sparring more often with those of Whitebark would be beneficial. If not to prepare them for potential attacks, it would always be good to keep him and others in the best physical condition. Surely he would improve quickly given his past training in matters of fighting. By no means had he ever felt gifted in any way, but it was mostly a matter of technique and practice.
Spook mentioned that his pack had never heard of Donovan, and at this Taikon nodded rather solemnly. Hopefully it stays that way, he said, dipping his head. He didn't know what the future held. He had hoped that with Aphrodite he could find some form of peace from his ever-tormenting memories. She was gifted as both a healer of wounds and trauma. He.. wanted to be rid of his misery.
Where are you and your family located anyway? I don't remember if you said, he said as he realized this. He didn't really remember much of the night that they had met other than it starting awkward and ending oddly.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 05, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 08, 2020, 01:14 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 10, 2020, 01:36 AM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Taikon - September 10, 2020, 11:19 PM
RE: Hey punk, I don't need a weapon to kill you - by Warlock - September 21, 2020, 11:36 PM